The ideal candidate for this role is still on an upward trajectory in his/her career and with a proven potential to take on a larger role.
The candidate should have good experience from HR-leadership roles – preferably in larger industrial, technology and/or service based companies operating in an international environment.
The VP Head of HR & Internal Communication, supported by the team, has the overall responsibility for:
- Compensation and Benefits – Ensure fair and motivating pay practices
- Training and development of employees
- Leadership development and succession planning (Talent Management)
- Managing all core HR processes, such as performance management, annual salary review and Staff Engagement Surveys
- Support top management and actively participate with organizational development
- Strategic Workforce planning. Ensure that the organisation has the right competencies in the right places at any given point in time.
- Diversity – Ensure an inclusive environment
- Culture – Ensure a high performance and cooperative culture
- Coaching leaders in people management practices - Provide advice, support and guidance on HR issues to managers and employees globally.
- Change management. - Work with management to implement effective changes when required
- Ensure good governance and compliance with all pertinent frameworks and certifications
- Ensure commitment and engagement in the organisation
- Organisational effectiveness. Minimize waste and maximize outcome
- Lead the HR team
- HR Administration. Ensure effective Personnel administration. Minimize time spent and cost and automate.
- Establish good reporting on people matters.
- To fully utilise the Internal Communications channels and platforms to build culture
- Facilitate and enable cross functional and cultural communication
To take on this role we expect the right candidate to have the following critical experience:
- Experience from roles where the candidate has taken on a full HR-responsibility, both strategically and operationally
- Experience from juggling several tasks at the same time
- Experience from prioritising between project related work tasks and ad-hoc challenges
- Experience from carrying out the advisor role to all levels of the organisation, including Top Management and the BoD when appropriate
- Experience from providing suggestions and plans for continuous improvement rather than ad-hoc fixes
- Experience from translating vague requests from BoD to robust plans
- Experience from simplifying and institutionalizing processes and practices
- Experience from managing International HR
On a personal level,
- the new VP Head of HR must be open, likeable, and analytically skilled and have a high degree of hands-on management style.
Proficiency in the Norwegian language would be helpful, but other candidates with fluent English skills could be considered.
For further information, you are welcome to contact Knut Forså at Resumé AS – Executive Search & Selection. Cell Phone: +47 909 24 341 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org